Did you receive an invitation to join a Zoom meeting? If yes, you can go to the website Zoom.us/join and follow the instructions to join the meeting online within a few simple steps.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting Online:
- Open the web browser in your device.
- Go to www.zoom.us/join
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer. The meeting ID is the meeting number associated with an instant or scheduled meeting. The meeting ID can be a 10 or 11-digit number. The 11-digit number is used for instant, scheduled or recurring meetings. The 10-digit number is used for Personal Meeting IDs.
- Click Join.
- If this is your first time joining from your web browser, you will be asked to open the Zoom client to join the meeting.
- You can check Always open these types of links in the associated app to skip this step in the future.
- Click Open Zoom Meetings (PC) or Open zoom.us (Mac).