Patient Gateway Account Enrollment
Partners Patient Gateway is the convenient and secure way to manage your health and communicate with your doctor’s office.
With Partners Patient Gateway, you can:
- Check lab results, reports, and letters from your providers.
- Review the latest updates and visit summaries in your record.
- Send non-urgent messages to your doctor's office.
- Access your medical information 7 days a week / 24 hours a day.
- Review your prescriptions and request renewals.
- View conditions, allergies and immunizations.
- Search patient education and wellness materials.
- Pay your doctor bills online.
To access the online portal patients will need to login with an email address and password. Those who have yet to enroll with Patient Gateway can start the registration process by clicking the Enroll Now button and entering their email address. During the registration process users will need to be prepared to create a password, validate their email address, select security questions for password retrieval, and submit a phone number. Accounts will need to be activated with the code provided by their provider or received by United States Postal mail.
Partners HealthCare is a Boston-based non-profit hospital and physicians network that includes Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), two of the nation’s most prestigious teaching institutions. It was founded in 1994 with H. Richard Nesson, MD, former president of Brigham and Women’s Hospital as CEO of Partners HealthCare and Samuel O. Thier, MD, formerly president of Massachusetts General Hospital as president. According to The Boston Globe, by 2008, Partners became Massachusetts' "largest private employer and its biggest healthcare provider, treating more than a third of hospital patients in the Boston metropolitan area"