Pay your Taxes Online by OfficialPayments.com
Taxes, tuition, utilities, rent, insurance… that’s a lot of bills! Why not let Official Payments simplify your payments? It’s fast, easy and secure. There will probably be a surcharge for using this service, but it is much better than driving there most of the time.
How to pay your taxes on OfficialPayments.com?
1. Go to OfficialPayments.com. On that page, you will find where you need to go for the next step.
2. Look for the words ‘Sign Up’ underneath the sign in areas. Click on that button to sign up.
3. Put in all of the pertinent information. If there is an asterisk by a specific block, you are required to fill out that field.
4. Click on the Pay Now option. Put in the pertinent information for your payment. Enter in the Jurisdiction code, if you have it. If not, fill in the other requested information. The picture shows the information for a citation.
5. Click on “Make a Payment”.
6. Enter in the amount of money you want to pay and how you want to pay it.
7. Click on ‘Accept Terms’ on the next page.
8. Enter in the appropriate payment information. Select Continue.
9. Finish making the payment. You will get confirmation when the process is complete.
Official Payments is the trusted payment services partner of the IRS, 27 states, 350+ colleges and universities, 450+ utilities, 450+ courts and 4,600+ municipalities in all 50 states. They are dedicated to making payments fast, easy and secure for our clients and their customers by providing the best technology available, the highest level of security and exceptional customer service.