Nextdoor.com/Join - Sign Up For Nextdoor Online
Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. Using Nextdoor, neighbors can communicate with each other to build stronger and safer neighborhoods. Nextdoor’s mission is to bring back a sense of community to the neighborhood. There are over 161,000 neighborhoods across the US rely on Nextdoor to discuss and keep up with issues that matter most in the community.
People can use the Nextdoor website to ask questions, request and share local service recommendations, sell or donate items they no longer need, and help each other in ways that benefit the entire neighborhood. Here you can also get introduced to a great new babysitter, find out who does the best paint job in town, ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog and so on.
Would you like to join Nextdoor? If you did receive an invitation follow the instructions below
1. Visit www.nextdoor.com.
2. Enter your residential street address* and email address.
- If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you will automatically be assigned to that neighborhood.
- If there is not yet a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you’ll be given the option to create one.
4. Complete all of the required fields.
5. If you received an invitation to join Nextdoor, select “Have an invitation code?”and enter the code on the postcard in order to give your neighbor credit for inviting you.
You can also directly go to https://nextdoor.com/join, enter the invitation code and Zip code to accept invitation.
6. Click Sign up.
7. Finally, verify your address.
The website requires people to input their real name and addresses in order to confirm they are actually a part of the neighborhood they are attempting to sign up for. You can also choose where your information is shared. Nextdoor also claims that nothing posted to the site will be indexed by Google or any other search engine in an attempt to keep ALL information private to the neighborhood. Nextdoor never shares your personal information with third-party advertisers.