myProvidence.com - Manage your health & medical care online
- Benefit summary, summary of benefits and coverage, and member handbook
- Medical treatment and prescription drug cost estimators
- Claims history
- Explanations of benefits
You can also:
- See how much you've met of your calendar year deductible and paid toward your out-of-pocket maximum
- See your remaining balances for benefits that have service limits
- Order a replacement member ID card
- Set communication preferences, such as opting out of paper explanations of benefits
- Take a personal health assessment
- Access member discounts and services
How to use myProvidence
1. Go to myProvidence.com. On the left side of your screen, enter your user name and password; then, select the blue “LOG IN” button.
2. Can’t remember your user name or password? Select“Forgot your password?” or “Forgot your user name?”link for help.
3. Select the blue “Go Now” button in the green banner to begin your health assessment. Most questions require an answer, and
the assessment takes about 15 minutes to complete.
4. After clicking “Next” in Section 11, you’ll be taken to the PHA certificate of completion. Print your certificate and keep a copy of it as proof of your completion.