Myeddebt.ed.gov - My Debt Resolution
My eddebit is providing you Federal Student Aid program service. They are providing you different kinds of educational loans like federal Stafford, federal plus and federal consolidation loans offers. This loan service offers you to complete your higher education without any financial problems.
If you have any doubt for their loan service then you can access the government student loan system to download the original loan documents to clear your all doubts. Here you can login to your individual account to apply for loans or to make payments.
How To Apply For MyEddebt Student Aid Program?
1. To access this service click on the link myeddebt.ed.gov
2. On the page, you can read different federal student aid program and their related links.
3. To borrow a loan see the button “Borrower” at the bottom , go the next page.
4. If you have already account then you can click on the button “Go To your Account”
5. Enter your UserID and Password and click on the button “Login” if you are new user then click on the “New User”.
6. Enter your social security number, date of birth, last name (first two letters) zip code and your email address.
7. Click on the button “Submit”.
8. After that you will be able to set your online profile by choosing userID and password.
Login To Make Payments Online At Myeddebit?
After getting your online account you can make online payments by using your credit cards and to check debit program. You can keep your payments records in your account and can print every payment receipt to keep the record. By accessing your account here you will be able to find re-payments agreement. If you have don’t have online account facility then you can call at this number 1-800-621-3115 to make payments.