nfl.com/watch/auth - Install the NFL channel on your device
The NFL channel is the best, pure football channel for any fan. Watch what’s trending with the all-new NFL Now, replay every regular season game with an NFL Game Pass subscription, and catch up with highlights for every game.
The NFL channel on Roku provides access to NFL Gamepass, NFL Network, and NFL RedZone for the 2019 NFL season. Those products all require a subscription of one kind or another, but there is also some free content available to those who don't subscribe to any of them, as well as free access to NFL Now. The channels include pre-game interviews, post-game highlights, exclusive video, and more.
How to install and use the NFL channel on Roku
- From your Roku's home screen, go to Streaming Channels >> Search Channels and enter "NFL".
- Select "NFL" and then select "Add channel". The NFL channel will now be listed as the last channel on your Roku's home screen.
- To authenticate the channel to allow streaming of locked content, launch the NFL channel on your Roku device, select "Settings" from the home screen menu, select the account you wish to sign into, and follow the instructions below based on which account(s) you have.
- CBS All Access - For access to NFL games broadcast by CBS, visit www.nfl.com/watch/auth, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and log into your CBS All Access account. Get a CBS All Access 1-week free trial here.
- Pay TV Provider - For access to NFL Network and RedZone, visit www.nfl.com/watch/auth, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and select your pay TV provider from the list or use the search box to find it. If your provider is not shown, that means your provider does not allow their customers to watch NFL Network on Roku devices (contact your TV provider for more information).
- NFL GamePass - To access NFL GamePass, select "Sign In," visit www.nfl.com/activate/roku, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and log into your NFL GamePass account.
- Channel is free to add and includes NFL Now and additional unlocked content.
- NFL GamePass is $99.99; free 7-day trial when subscribing through this link.
- NFL Network and Redzone require a subscription to a participating pay TV provider.