Amazon.com/mytv - Register Your Compatible TV or Device
There is a wide variety of streaming services to choose from these days but one would be hard pressed to find a streaming service better than Amazon Prime Video. With it, you can buy, rent, and instantly watch digital movies and TV shows. All you need is an Amazon account and a compatible, Internet-connected device.You may easily enjoy your indoor life with it. Hence, register your devices with Amazon Prime Video right now to instantly watch your favorite programs.
How to Register Your Compatible TV or Device Online
1. Download the Amazon Video app to your your TV or device then open it.
2. Select "Register on the Prime website." and then the registration code appears on the left of the screen.
3. Go to www.amazon.com/mytv from any web browser. This website will take you to the “Register your compatible TV or device.” However, before that, it will ask you to login to your Amazon account first. If you are a new Amazon user,you need to firstly create one.
4. After signing in you will be asked to enter the 6 character registration code.And press the continue button right next to it.
5. Set up 1-Click Payment Settings which enables you to easily purchase or rent Amazon Instant Videos in the future. Follow the instructions to add a payment method and choose the corresponding billing address.
6. Now you enjoy your favorite movies or a TV show and spend a good time with your loved one.
Amazon Instant Video is a growing feature Amazon is offering customers. There is a growing amount of original content which is only featured through Amazon Video including TV Series and special features. If you are already an Amazon Prime Member you will have access to additional video selections at no additional expense. Amazon Video is set up for HD (1080p) streaming by default when internet speeds allow for this (this is dependent on your internet service).
Customers who have questions about Amazon Video or any other Amazon related topic can contact Amazon customer service by dialing 1-888-280-4331.