cbs.com/activate - Activate CBS on Your Device
If you are a CBS All Access subscriber, you can watch over 8,500 TV episodes on demand on your device of choice, including current primetime, daytime, and late night shows. You can catch up on fan favorites like NCIS, The Young and the Restless and Madam Secretary, stream exciting new comedies & dramas. You will enjoy subscriber-only CBS All Access Original Series like Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight and No Activity. Stream your local live broadcast – including NFL on CBS and also get access to CBSN, the 24/7 live-streaming news channel.
How to Activate CBS on your Device:
1. Download the CBS All Access app from the APP Store. It's free!
2. Open the app on your device.
3. Select Settings from the top right side of the screen.
4. From here you have the option to Sign in Manually or with a code.
5. If you want to sign in manually, input your login information and press enter.
6. If you want to sign in with a code open cbs.com/activate/roku, cbs.com/activate/samsungtv or cbs.com/activate/xboxone on your browser.
7. Input the code provided on the CBS All Access app to the web browser page and press confirm.
If you have any questions about the CBS Roku device activation process can try clicking the Visit Our FAQ link to review a fairly extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to CBS content streaming with a Roku device.
CBS is an American English language commercial broadcast television network that is a flagship property of CBS Corporation. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest libraries of entertainment content. The Company’s operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, local TV, film, and interactive and socially responsible media.