www.Service.symantec.com/drm – Activate Your Symantec Product Online

If you’re going to renew your Norton products, please click here for latest Norton Coupon Codes for Norton 360 & Internet Security 2014!

If you have bought a Norton Antivirus CD and start to install it, you can go to www.service.symantec.com/drm to learn how to activate your products first.

What is Symantec product activation?

It is a way to make sure that Symantec programs are legally licensed. If you product is not activated within 15 days, it will stop working. To activate, you must use a unique product key found on the CD sleeve.

How to activate your Norton product:

The steps for to activate your product differ slightly depending on what version you are activating. Click the version of your Norton product:

• I have Norton 360 Version 3.0 or Norton 360 Version 3.0 Premier Edition
  • I have Norton 360 Version 2.0 or Norton 360 Version 2.0 Premier Edition
  • I have Norton 360 Version 1.0
  • I have a Norton Internet Security product

If you need more help, visit www.service.symantec.com/drm and read the FAQs or call Symantec customer support number at 1-800-721-3934.

10 Comments on "www.Service.symantec.com/drm – Activate Your Symantec Product Online"

1. Francis Young | May 18, 2010 at 10:49 am |

Has this site been activated? We bought it on 5/11/2010, but it took so long to install, over 4 hrs , we do not know if it was activated. It is working fine , but upon reading the info, i realized a potential problem. thanks brer-fox

2. 6/06/10 I tried to renew my norton 360 version4.0-30 when my free trial expired.some of the information was left out . country should be Australia.and my email address is as above I forwarded my credit card information. I only want one product not 2 .but as yet have not received anything. so I think I have been over charged could you please sort this out for me.Ev

3. bodea alexa | June 12, 2010 at 8:25 am |

i have norton version4.0 but is problem whit activate why?

4. do you have live chat for customer support for norton anti virus software?

5. janice jarvis | June 25, 2010 at 6:53 am |

6. I have installed a new “Interneet Security 2010” and got to the point where the box asked for my e-mail and password. I forgot the password so I clicked the box that says forgot password? Clicked yes and and it said a temp password has been sent to my e-mail address. None has been received. What do I do?

Thanks. Chris

7. joseph tunzi | July 5, 2010 at 2:13 pm |

installed the antivirus 2010 seems to be installed ok . ran the scan a couple of times but don’t seem to be able get in to run it anymore help?

8. joseph tunzi | July 5, 2010 at 2:14 pm |

Installed antivirus 2010 seems to be installed ok. ran the scan a couple of times but don’t seem to be able to run it now, why

9. flor baguion | July 5, 2010 at 10:25 pm |

i have & want to install a NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2010 1 USER IN, the problem is that i dont have a CD-ROM, were i can insert my cd…my unit is samsung N150 ATOM N450…….so i can’t install my norton internet security…i have the product key, am just worried because it stated that must be activated this product within 15 days….will you please help me? or maybe you can sent me the intall options so i can installed in my samsung unit.. loOking forward on your reply, thanks

10. this is so c*** mate dont even liswn to it