Are you a movie fan but doesn’t have too much time to rent movies? If yes, Netflix My Queue (www.Netflix.com/Queue) can help you. In just a few simple steps, you can save your time and money and watch your favorite DVDs at home.
What is Netflix My Queue?
It’s a Netflix online support system that allows you to add the movies you want to watch to a queue in advance. According to your setup, Netflix will sent you the DVDs in the first time and you won’t need to waste time renting them every time. It’s a very great alternative to the traditional movie rental.
How to use Netflix My Queue:
To use it, you must be a member of Netflix.com first. If you’re not a member, click here to start a two-week free membership of Netflix. If you’re a member already, follow the instructions below to set your queue.
1. Visit www.Netflix.com/Queue in a standard web browser (it requires that you allow popups). Then login your Netflix member account with your email and password.
2. Use the Netflix search bar to find the movie you want to add the queue. You can search by entering the full name of the movie, or just a partial title. You can also search by the name of an actor, actress or director.
3. You can see a list of movies that meet your criteria. Click on the picture of the movie and read the description to ensure it is the correct one.
4. Click the “Add” button to put the movie in your queue. For movies that haven’t been released in DVD or Blue Ray, click the “Save” button to add them. When they’re released, you can watch them in first time.
5. Verify the movie of your Netflix queue. Then there will be a pop up window asking you to confirm it.
That’s all. And Netflix will do the rest for you.