Gannett Newspaper Online Customer Service

If you have subscribed a newspaper issued by Gannett Company, Inc., you can now go to the website www.Mynewspaperservice.com to manage your subscription account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the online system, you can pay your bill online, arrange a temporary stop on your newspaper delivery, and contact their customer service if you are experiencing issues.

How to login your account:

Just check out the above link and click on the name of your newspaper, then login with your registered user ID and password. Each newspaper has different online customer service system, so you need to create your own account if you’re first time to use the system.

Select and login your newspaper now!

If you would like to learn the new subscription model of your newspaper, just click on the Full Access Subscription FAQs.

See more details at www.Mynewspaperservice.com. You can also call the Gannett Company Customer Service at 703-854-6000 or USA TODAY customer service at 800-872-0001  for more help.

About The Gannett Company, Inc.:

Gannett Company, Inc. is the largest newspaper publisher in the Untied States. It has been founded over 90 years and operates the USA Today, USA Weekend and more than 80 local newspaper including The Arizona Republic, The Indianapolis Star, The Tennessean, The Des Moines Register, The Detroit Free Press, and more.

10 Comments on "Gannett Newspaper Online Customer Service"

1. please stop delivery march 31 thank you please conform

ambr24E@aol.com

2. Mary McGrory | April 3, 2011 at 1:25 pm |

My subscription at 70 Maine Ave, Whiting, New Jersey ends April 7..
    Kindly STOP delivery. I am going away.
    I will contact you at some future date to renew subscription.
    Please confirm.

3. caron kirkland | April 11, 2011 at 5:29 pm |

please discontinue delivery

4. Your wonderful automated service is not so wonderful. When I called to tell it we did not get a newspaper, it told me our route did not have to be finished until 7 AM. The neighbor’s paper is here so I know this portion of the route has been run. But oh NO, I have to do another call back @ 7 AM!! We are not robots, like your voice mail. I could have picked up the neighbor’s paper because I know they don’t get up as early as I do, but that just ain’t the right thing to do. And neither is all this automated crapp!!!

5. Elizabeth Stanton | April 20, 2011 at 6:38 pm |

This is not a service. It is a joke. How can I “manage my account” when there is no way to do it? This website is terrible. 585-244-8134

6. Sheryl Hawes | May 6, 2011 at 3:13 pm |

Please stop delivery!!!!! I do not want your paper any more Thank You Sheryl Hawes… 219 North Grant Road Apt # 3 Carroll Iowa 51401

7. Paul Zangger | May 18, 2011 at 8:52 am |

Please stop delivery after May 23rd,2011 and resume delivery on August 1st, 2011.
    Thank you.
    Paul Z

8. Patrick M. Cocca | May 19, 2011 at 5:56 am |

please cancel my daily subscription and continue until further notice, my week-end/holidaysubscription. I will not pay for a week-day news paper from this day,on
    please verify this notice

9. John Hauck | May 21, 2011 at 6:01 pm |

To: Delivery: The Enquirer:
    Please resume delivery immediately to John Hauck 201 Laurel St. Milford Ohio 45150. There has been no delivery for the past 2 days. The bill has been paid! Your phone service does not work at this time! Please respond with delivery this Sunday May 22 2011. Thank you!!!!!
    John Hauck