www.Compass.state.pa.us – Apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits Online

If you live in the state of Pennsylvania and want to apply for the specific health and human service programs such as Medical Assistance, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Cash Assistance, Food Stamps and Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP), you can visit the Pennsylvania COMPASS website www.Compass.state.pa.us to learn the programs’ benefits, check your eligibility and submit your application online anytime and anywhere.

How to apply for your benefits:

Before you apply, you need to click on the “Do I Qualify?” link on the COMPASS website to see if you’re eligible to apply.

If you think you’re eligible, click on the “Apply for Any Benefits” button. Then read the terms and click on the “Continue” button to enter the COMPASS Application System. On the system, you just follow the one-by-one steps to learn the benefits you would like to apply and create your username and password. After you log your account, you need to provide the required information and materials to fill out the application form corresponding your benefit.

Click here to apply now!

Please note: You must turn off Pop-up blocker of your browser to let the COMPASS work well. To avoid errors, please do not use the “Forward”, “Back”, “Refresh”, “Favorites”, or “Bookmark” buttons on your browser.

If you’re already a user of COMPASS, you can login your account to renew your benefits, check your application status, manage your profile, and more. Quick links for you: 

Renew your Benefits

My COMPASS Account

Finish your Application/Renewal

Check Application Status

Need more help for using COMPASS, call the HELPLINE at 1-800-692-7462 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday.

6 Comments on "www.Compass.state.pa.us – Apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits Online"

  1. Alex Volkov | August 24, 2011 at 6:32 pm |

    I am full time student and I just want to find out if I am eligible for food stamps and i don’t work because i was told by my case worker that only part tome students eligible for food stamps.

  2. trying to findmystatus onmymedical

  3. nicolette ventura | November 1, 2011 at 3:17 pm |

    I received a notice that my benefits have been withdrawn per my written request. I never requested that they be canceled. I found out when I went to the doctors today and they told me. Can they be reinstated?

  4. need my food stamps back please contact me 4124522273

  5. It has taken over a month to get any help whatsoever from these folks. I hope they are enjoying Christmas Eve while I have no money and am being hounded by PP&L. Ms. Mangaroo promised to call me today within a hour and that was hours ago. Merry Christmas to you, too.

  6. Carol Spann | March 25, 2013 at 5:22 am |

    I tried calling my food stamp card saturday and it told me that I couldn’t use that pin that I was chosing that I had to call the office Monday. So I wait til Monday I try to call the card again cause the office said that it was being worked on over the weekend and well when I called the card it is telling me that I have an invalid card number. Now waiting for my case worker to call me back so I can get this problem solved.

Comments are closed.