www.Bausch.com/rebates is the online rebate website of Bausch and Lomb. If you have purchased the required number of boxes of Bausch & Lomb contact lenses, you can go to this website to complete the rebate offer form online.
How to receive your rebate:
1. Get an eye exam and purchase the requeid lenses.
2. Visit www.Bausch.com/rebates, enter the personal code you received from your eye care professional, then complete the online form accurately. Limit 1 rebate per personal code.
3. Print the form by your printer.
4. Mail the original dated sales receipt, original dated eye exam receipt, original UPC symbols, and the printed form to this address provided on the offer form.
5. A Visa prepaid card will be mailed to you within 60 days of the postmark date on your mailed request. The Visa prepaid card will expire 12 months from the date issued.
If you want to review the status of your submission at anytime, visit www.bausch.com/rebates. If you do not have internet access, call 866-333-5624 weekdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.