The ReliaCard is a prepaid debit card issued by U.S. Bank. The ReliaCard provides an electronic option for receiving your government agency payments. It is not a credit card, but works similarly to other debit cards. ReliaCard offers an efficient solution for reducing costs, delivering timely payments, and increasing electronic deposits.
For agencies, there are some benefits. For example, they can simply utilize their existing direct deposit processes to deposit funds to recipients’ ReliaCard account. Recipients can also access their funds immediately and use their cards anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted. Agency can also get Immediate and sustained cost savings to the bottom line – Reduce costs associated with paper checks, postage, reconciliation or replacement of lost checks.
For Cardholders, the benefits are more attractive. It is very convenient as the funds are automatically loaded to the card, so there’s no need to cash or deposit a check. This card is widely accepted, and you can make purchases or withdraw cash anywhere Visa or MasterCard debit cards are accepted although the cash access may not be available on all programs. If the card is lost or stolen, you will get the funds from Visa or MasterCard’s Zero Liability Policy 3 and are FDIC insured.
Other features of this Relia Card is that it has balance Alerts, request email or text notifications for activities such as the addition of funds or low balance.
1) Monthly Account Maintenance: Free
2) Purchases at Point-of-Sale (Domestic): Free
3) Foreign Transaction: up to 3% of transaction amount
4) Standard Bill Pay Transaction: Free
5) Purchases (includes cash back) $5,000 per day
6) Teller Cash Withdrawals $1,025 per day
7) ATM Withdrawals $1,025 per day
How to manage a U.S. Bank Relia Card:
1) Visit the website: www.usbankreliacard.com
2) Login in your account after registration. If you are the first time to login in, you need to enter your 16-digit card number to set up your online account
3) Filling personal information about you, contact details, finances and options, review and submit
4) You can manage your U.S. Bank Relia Card by following the on-screen instruction
1）You can check your balance online and view account online at usbankreliacard.com
2）You can make purchase: ReliaCard can be used at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards. There is no fee to make purchase in stores, over the phone or online
3）You can check your balance online
4）You can pay bills online directly through the biller or by using our online Bill Pay tool. Bill Pay offers payments to thousands of companies and you can even use Bill Pay to pay another person
5）You can get optional alerts by text or email when funds have been deposited to your account or when your balance gets low. You can also decide how and when to receive them. Log into your account at usbankreliacard.com to learn more.