If you drive through Homestead Extension of Florida’s Turnpike, you don’t need to stop your car to pay a toll, your license plate’s image will then be captured at the toll lane. A TOLL-BY-PLATE invoice for the accumulated toll amounts and a $2.50 administrative charge is then sent to you by mail. You can pay your toll online at www.tollbyplate.com, which also enabled you to pay unpaid toll violation and pay for uniform traffic credentials.
To pay your TOLL-BY-PLATE invoice, follow these few simple steps:
- First you must be the first-registered holder of vehicle.
- Go to the online site https://www.tollbyplate.com.
- On your left, click on the “Pay Tolls and Documents” link.
- You will then be required to choose from the document types given. Select the“Pay TOLL-BY-PLATE Invoice“link.
- Enter the invoice ID found on the invoice you receive from Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise. And then provide the account number.
- Once you sign in, and you will be able to pay the invoice immediately.
If you are a new user, you will have to create a TOLL-BY-PLATE account.
- Go to the official website www.tollbyplate.com and click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Accept the official rules.
- You can create a personal account or commercial account.
- Then choose to enter required information.
- You will have to complete some more steps to make your account.
About TOLL-BY-PLATE Program
TOLL-BY-PLATE is an image based electronic toll collection system that uses photographic images of the vehicle’s license plate to identify the customer responsible for payment. This feature is available on the HEFT (Homestead Extension of Florida’s Turnpike) from Florida City to Miramar in Miami- Dade County. The intent of the TOLL-BY-PLATE program is to provide a safe statewide Turnpike system, reduce traffic congestion and reduce air pollution by providing an efficient and convenient payment method for customers of the Turnpike system.
For more information, visit https://www.tollbyplate.com/faq.