Prosper is one of the top peer-to-peer lending firms located in San Francisco and was built in 2005 by Chris Larsen. Mainly serving in all over the United States. You can now borrow up to $35,000 (a minimum loan amount of $2000 is required)from Savewithprosper.com. Of course, you can also invest your money in the company.
The Save With Prosper promotional offer provides a 5.99% to 36.00% APR for first-time borrowers and applicants with a good credit score will be much closer to 5.99% than 36%. There are no pre payment penalties or hidden fees associated with loans from Prosper and checking a rate will not hurt the applicants credit score.
If you have a 8 digit personal offer or confirmation code, follow these steps to complete the personal loan process:
- Connect your computer with a very good speed internet connection that should be consistent as well.
- Open your web browser and go to the link:www.savewithprosper.com
- When the website is loaded, you will find two fields of information.
- In the first field, enter the confirmation code or your personal offer.
- In the next field, you enter your amount that you want to borrow that from $ 2000 to $ 35,000.
- After filling up all the fields go on to press the pink colored “Continue” button to begin your process of borrowing the loan by giving your information required by the company.
If you does not have the confirmation code you can still apply but the odds of you being approved will not be as great as you have not been prescreened. Click on the link on”Continue without a confirmation no.” to apply your loan. You will have to provide your name (first and last), email address, and then create a memorable password.