On occasion, your school may have money for you in the form of a refund. Some of the reasons you might receive money include: dropping a class or the receipt of financial aid or a grant.
BankMobile Disbursements has partnered with your school to make sure you get it. BankMobile Disbursements is committed to delivering 100% of your refund at no cost, providing you with choices and offering great customer service. In order to being the refund process you must have a BankMobile personal code (the code is in the green envelope from BankMobile Disbursements in the mail or via email).
Follow these steps to Receive Your Refund
1. Log into www.refundselection.com, enter the 12 digit personal code.
2. Enter the email address and password you would like to use to access the BankMobile website.
4. Agreed to the terms make sure both boxes are checked and click Next.
5. There are 3 options to receive your refund. Review each option, and select your preference to continue the activation process.
6. Follow the on – screen prompt to complete the rest of the process.
Those who do not have the BankMobile personal code can still apply for refund by providing the name of the school in question (i.e. Ohio States) so the service can
retrieve the status of the students refund selection kit. Please note that BankMobile does not process refunds on weekends or federal holidays and the Refund
Selection services cannot provide a time frame on how long it will take the student to receive their refund.
About BankMobile Disbursements
BankMobile Disbursements provides BankMobile Refund Management®, an industry-leading service that processes and disburses financial aid credit balances to students on behalf of college and university administrations and offers an optional checking account for students. Born from an innovative system that transformed this critical campus process over the span of more than 17 years, the revitalized BankMobile service optimizes costs for higher ed administrations and provides a great experience for students that is designed with consumer safeguards in mind.