The cooperation between QuikTrip and UMB is going to an end, from August, the card will be issued and managed by First Bank Card, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. Differing from it was, it will be used for purchasing not only gasoline but also food and other qualified products in the QuikTrip stores. The card holders will still get fuel discounts.
Review: Is the QuikTrip Credit Card Worthwhile?
It is unnecessary to doubt the credit card because the QuikTrip Stores usually are larger than other gas and convenient store outlets, their store retailer can be found in the Southeastern and Midwestern United States. With this card you can get a favorable price for every gallon for the first two billing cycles, besides, you will be able to receive 100 bonus points and earn 1 point per $1 qualifying spent in store. Moreover, you will receive the card in the mail within two weeks after application if you have been approved as a qualified consumer.
Basic Information About It:
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases is 25.99%
- They will not charge you any interest on purchasing if you manage to pay your bill before the due date each month.
- The charge will be less than $1.75 if interest charging is necessary.
- Fees for late payment is up to $37 and up to $35 for returned payment.
- No annual fee or No monthly fee
- You can earn an immediate price reduction for every gallon on QuikTrip Fuel Purchases.
- Earn one point for every $1.00 spent on QuikTrip In-Store Purchase
- Receive 100 bonus points posted on your first statement
- Card users are allowed to earn points back after every $1.00 qualifying spent on QuikTrip
- The card provides customers with a cash back reward
How to Apply:
- Visit the website www.quiktripcreditcard.com
- Find “Apply Now” button and press it to be redirected to the next page containing an application form
- Fill the form by providing applicant’s information including your first name, middle name, last name, SSN, date of birth, phone number and Email address.
- Press “Continue to Review” button to submit it
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete online application