Sometimes your sample will be taken in your physicians office and sent out to a Quest Diagnostics lab for testing. And the laboratory testing fees is separate from any bill you may have received from your physician. So you can receive an invoice for laboratory testing fees from Quest Diagnostics even if you haven’t visited a Quest Diagnostics location. If you received an invoice from Quest Diagnostics,then you can pay your bill by either mailing the “Send Payments To” address listed on your invoice or using the online payment portal on www.questdiagnostics.com/bill.
How to Pay Your Bill Online:
- You should have your Quest Diagnostics invoice at hand.
- Visit www.questdiagnostics.com/bill and Click the button marked “Submit A Payment” on the homepage.
- Enter the lab code and invoice number found on your invoice. Then press “Submit” button.
- Follow the on – screen prompt to complete the enrollment process.
- For convenience,store your payment and insurance information when you register at “Manage My Account”.
About Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better health care decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing.