PBS KIDS is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment. With a 360-degree approach towards learning and reaching children, PBS KIDS leverages the full spectrum of media and technology to build knowledge, critical thinking, imagination and curiosity. By involving parents, teachers, caregivers and communities as learning partners, PBS KIDS helps to empower children for success in school and in life.
PBS’s children’s media and family and educator resources include PBS KIDS television series, pbskids.org, PBS Parents, PBS Teachers, PBS KIDS Raising Readers and literacy events across the country. PBS is a nonprofit media enterprise owned and operated by the nation’s 356 public television stations.
If you want to activate PBS KIDS on your KIDS device to start streaming, you can begin by going to pbskids.org/activate and entering the activation code into the blank field provided in the middle of the page.?
How to Activate Your KIDS Device?
1. When you are on your KIDS Device and receive a message to activate, take note of the activation code. You will use this code in the next step.
2. On your computer, tablet, or phone, open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
3. Type http://www.pbs.org/activate in the address bar.
4. Type your activation code in the textbox provided.
5. Click Continue.
6. Your KIDS Device has been activated and you can return to begin watching PBS videos.