Whether you are just beginning to repair your credit, or have had a prior bankruptcy, you can apply for an OpenSky secured Visa card at www.Openskycc.com. They don’t check your credit history and it means you can get a credit card immediately.
Reasons why OpenSky Secured Visa Card is the best choice for those who wants to rebuild their credits are as follows:
First of all, the issuer, Capital Bank, made a wise choice and they added a grace period. OpenSky has a 25-day grace period, which is a very generous one. The issuer has also added a tab on the home page–Credit Education–and it offers valuable information about credit and managing your money. Capital Bank really takes care of its customers.
Second, this card is perfect for those one who wants to rebuild their credits or who has a recent bankruptcy since there’s no credit check. So you don’t have to worry about an inquiry having a negative impact on your score and they don’t check your credit history.
Thirdly, since this bank reports your payment history regularly to all three major credit bureaus, you have an opportunity to reclaim your credit life as long as you use the OpenSky card responsibly.
- Annual fee: $35 annually
- Transaction Fees: Cash Advance Either $6 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction 3% of each Transaction in U.S. dollars
- Penalty Fees
- Late Payment Up to $27
- Returned Payment Up to $25
- Purchase APR: 17.39%
- Balance transfers: Not applicable.
- APR for cash advances: 17.39%
- The transaction fee: 5%.
- Credit line as low as $200 up to $3000, linked to your fully refundable security deposit
- No credit history required to apply
- No credit check and no checking account necessary
- No fees for application and processing
- Accepted everywhere you see the Visa logo
- Other fees: An inactive account fee is $10 per month if there’s no activity after 12 months. There’s a dormant account fee that’s $10 per month after 36 months of no activity.
How to Apply the card:
- First of all, the card is available for American residents who have Canadian files.
- Visit https://www.openskycc.com/Applet.aspx
- Press“Apply Now”button to be redirected to the instruction for application.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration form with some personal information, such as your first name, second name, Email Address, date of birth etc.
- The steps of applying the card are filling personal information about you, contact details, finances and options, review and submit
- Clicking the submit button.
- You can print all information in the Box by pressing “Print the Information Box Above” if you have such requirement