What should those people who have bad credit do if they still want to get one credit card on hand? It is the biggest problem that bothers all people with bad credit constantly, however, we can tell you with confidence that there’s no need to worry any more because you are one of them who have already got offers from First Premier Bank Premier Card.
How to get approved with a new Premier credit card:
1. Visit www.openmypremiercard.net to access your available credit and apply a payment to the applicants processing fee
2. Pay the processing fee in full day to use your account
3. They will collect your personal information include your first name, last name, zip code, social security number or reference number to locate your application and apply payment to your processing fee.
Fee & Rates:
- Credit card limit firstly is $300
- Refundable deposit of $95 for security use
- Annual fee of $75 for the first year and then $45 annually
- Servicing fee of $6.5 per month and $78 for a total annually
Benefits of a First PREMIER Bank credit card:
- They offer credit when others may not
- A nationally recognized credit card
- Easy to manage credit limit
About the First Premier Bank:
First Premier Bank was initially founded in 1929, it is a legitimate bank and a member of the Better Business Bureau and the FDIC providing not only services for cardholders to allow them check the Experian credit reports and scores, but also Credit protection services to protect your account against any risks.
How to Contact Them:
Contact their Customer Service at 800-987-5521 between the hours of 7a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Saturday if those who already have the Premier credit card have any questions about a billing charge.
Learn more details from www.Openmypremiercard.net!