NextMD is a a secure, web-based patient portal that allows you to view your Twin Cities Spine Center medical records online, send an email to your physician for non-urgent medical questions, to request or cancel appointments, to request prescription refills and to receive test results and referrals.
If you are new to the Patient Portal, you will need to set up your account first. You will need an enrollment security token given to you by the check-out staff. Once you have that, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.nextmd.com/Enroll
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Select Accept,if you decide to proceed with enrollment.
- Click “I was given an enrollment token” and enter your security token number and your email address. Your email address must match the one you provided to Twin Cities Spine Center. Select Submit.
- You will be asked to enter a User Name and Password. For your protection, you will also select a Login Security Question and set up the Secure Password Reset Feature. Log in by entering the User Name and Password.
- Explore your patient portal dashboard for messages,upcoming appointments, lab results and medication lists. Use the tabs at the top for patient education resources. Make sure you log out when you are done.
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare is an American computer software company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania, USA. The company develops and sells electronic health record (EHR)software and practice management systems to the healthcare industry.