Have you already received a First Premier Bank Credit Card? If yes, in order to manage your credit card account more conveniently, you should enroll in PREMIER online that provides you with online account access. Once you enrolled, you will be able to manage your account information anytime you like from any computer with an Internet connection.
How to enroll:
- Go to www.Mypremiercreditcard.com, click “Enroll” button.
- Enter your Account Number and Social Security Number and click “Continue”.
- Provide your personal information and choose a Username and Password as well as enter your email address, click “Continue”.
- Follow the on – screen prompt to complete the enrollment process.
- Finally, back to Mypremiercreditcard.com home page, sign in your account by using your Username and Password. Then you can pay bill online, check the current balance and view transaction history and more.
Main Rates and Fees of PREMIER Credit Card
Processing Fee: It’s pretty high compared to other credit card, since you need to pay $95 to apply for this card.
Service Fee: You pay nothing for the first year, but after that you need to pay $75 per year.
APR: APR is very high. It’s 36%.
Annual Fee: For the first year, it’s $75. However, if you decide to go with First Premier Bank for longer, you only need to pay $45 for the following years.
Credit Limit: When you get the card, the credit limit is only $300. You need to maintain it and purchase stuff by using it to increase your credit line.
How to apply for the PREMIER Credit Card
Of course, you can go to a First Premier Bank to open your credit card. It’s very simple since what you need to do is only to answers question a staff asks you, and the staff at the bank can take care of everything. However, if you don’t have a First Premier Bank near you, so you are just lazy to go out, you can also apply your credit card online at www.premiercardoffer.net. Usually you can receive your credit card 3-7 days later after applying online.
About First Premier Bank:
First Premier Bank was established in 1929 and is the 9th largest issuer of MasterCard credit cards. They are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and are members of both the Better Business Bureau and the FDIC. Unlike other subprime cards, First Premier Bank is a legitimate bank that has been around a while.