If you live in the state of Florida and have received a traffic ticket recently, you can now make quick and secure payments online at MyFloridaCounty.com. You may no longer need to waste time waiting in line at the courthouse. But the convenient online payment service is fee-based.
How to Pay:
1. Visit the website www.myfloridacounty.com in your web browser.
2. Choose the second option”Pay Traffic Ticket”and click on the button”Pay now”.
3. Enter your citation number, select your State and enter your License Number. You also need to provide your birthdate and click on the button”Continue”.
4. Elect/Decline Traffic School.
5. Follow the on – screen prompt to complete the payment process.
6. As soon as you finish paying your citation you will receive a confirmation email.
At My Florida County you can also pay child support.You will need to provide your court-ordered case number and you will be able to choose to submit a payment via credit card or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover). There is a service fee for payments made via credit card or debit card of 3.5%.
What’s more, you may also order official records in here. You can search thousands of official records across counties, all in one place. If you frequently ordering records, you should create an account, this gives you a discount on all the records you order and speeds up your payment process.
About My Florida County
MyFloridaCounty.com is an easy-to-use, cost-efficient way for citizens to make quick and secure payments for traffic tickets, child support and official records. This online platform powered by CiviTek that offers solutions for making payments and performing other government related services through easy-to-use web-based platforms. are focused on helping citizens save time and money securely. They are dedicated to helping citizens save time and money securely.