www.Missingmoney.com is a free governmental search engine for your missing money including Uncashed checks and wages, Bank accounts and safe deposit box content, Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, Utility deposits, escrow accounts, and more.
MissingMoney.com has the most updated information for the state and provincial offices, their websites with contact information and property listings. Searches and claiming are always FREE. Information goes securely and directly to the state/provincial unclaimed property office.
Now there are very much unclaimed property in the database of Missingmoney.com and the data is refreshed monthly. So check out this site to do a free search, may be there is a big money waiting for you.
- Data is refreshed and NEW unclaimed properties added WEEKLY from participating states and provinces.
- Searches are free of charge.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Communicate directly to states and provinces from the support page.
- The state map (to the left) will give you unclaimed property office contact information for all states and provinces.
How MissingMoney.com works:
1. Enter the website, put in your first and last name, plus your state abbreviation.
2. Then it will give you a list of matches. Click on the one that most closely matches your information.
3. You’ll be taken to a State Claim Inquiry form if you can claim it. If not, you’ll be taken back to your search results and you can click another one.
Learn more from http://www.missingmoney.com