Gorenew.com is the state of Florida’s online license, tags and registration service. It is a fast and easy way to renew or replace your Florida driver license or identification card, renew or replace your motor vehicle, boat or mobile home registration, or obtain a paper title. If you want to do business with the department, GoRenew.com is really a fast and easy way for you.
How to Renew or Replace Your Florida Driver License Online?
1. Visit www.gorenew.com.
2. Read the Driver Privacy Protection Act Warning carefully and click on the box “I Agree” and hit “Continue” button.
3. To finish personal licensing and registration services, please complete “Section 1” and “Section 2”.
4. Follow the instructions showed on the screen. If you have any questions, please refer to Driver License Check and Motor Vehicle Check links in Reference Links.
If you know you have issues relating to your motor vehicles, mobile homes or vessels, please visit our Motor Vehicle Check for first resolution.
Go Renew takes American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover as forms of payment online. You will need your license plate number, and other personal information such as your date of birth and Social Security number to start the renewal process with GoRenew.com
- Driver License Check – services.flhsmv.gov/DLCheck
- Motor Vehicle Check – services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckWeb
- The Official Portal of The State of Florida – www.myflorida.com