Choose First National Bank Secured Visa Card to rebuild your credits since the issuer reports your payment history to all three major credit bureaus.
Introduction about First National Bank Secured Visa Card offered by Firstnationalcc.com:
Firstly, the card is issued by First Bankcard, which is a division of the First National Bank of Omaha. You get access to your free FICO 8 Bankcard Score online. This is a great way to keep an eye on your credit health.
Secondly, the First National Bank Secured Visa Card is available to all the people. U.S. citizenship is not required, but you do need a valid SSN or ITIN (individual taxpayer identification number) and U.S. address.
The disadvantage of this secured card is that it is only available in seven states: Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Texas. Their application says “If you are assigned the minimum credit limit of $300, your initial available credit will be only about $225.” Initially, you will be issued a MasterCard® with at least a $300 credit limit, up to a maximum of $1,500.
- Annual Fee: None
- Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater, 2% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- APR for purchases: 18.24%
- APR for cash advances: A variable 25.49%.
- Balance transfers: The balance transfer APR is a variable 18.24%. The transfer fee is 5%.
- Cash Advance Fee: 5%
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Deposit required: An amount between $300 – $5,000.
- They use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).” to calculate your balance.
- If you have a good credit history, you may be able to get your deposit back automatically in 11 months.
1) Credit Score can help you maintain or even improve your credit.
2) They guarantee that you don’t have to be responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
3) Auto Rental Insurance: Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
4) Travel Accident Insurance: you can receive compensation for common traffic accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card.
5) Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced.
How to Apply:
1) First of all, the card is only available for American residents from Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Texas.
2) Visit www.firstnationalcc.com
3) Press “Apply Now”button to be redirected to the instruction for application.
4) Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration form with some personal information, such as your first name, second name, Email Address, date of birth etc.
5) The steps of applying the card are filling personal information about you, contact details, finances and options, review and submit
6) Clicking the submit button.
7) You can print all information in the Box by pressing “Print the Information Box Above” if you have such requirement