The EPPICard, also known as the Child Support Card is a prepaid debit card used by over 23 states to distribute child support and other state benefits like unemployment payments directly to recipients and works much like an ATM/debit card. The EPPICard is a safe and convenient way to access your deposits, it help you to make payments and shopping easily. You can withdraw cash from any ATMs Machine. This online account service allows all cardholders to manage their cards online to check the card balance, view transactions and to perform other card activities.
How To Login To EPPICARD Debit Card Account?
1. Visit the website www.eppicard.com in your web browser.
2. To login to your card account, first choose the state where you live.
3. Next click on the button “Continue”.
4. After that enter your UserID for and click on the button “login”.
5. After that enter PIN to login into the account and if you are looking for to register your card account then click on the button “New User?”.
6. Next enter your card Number, CVV, SSN (Without dashes), DOB and email address.
7. Create your userID and password and click on the button “Submit”.
- For creating account you should follow these instructions:
- UserID should be consisting of 6 to 8 alphanumeric digits.
- Choose the combination of 6-8 alpha numeric digits for your account password.
- Add at least one uppercase character in your UserID and Password.
EPPICard Bill Payment
Once logged in to the EPPICard website, you will automatically be shown your account balance. Go to the bill payment section and choose a payment method. Then enter your payment details pertaining to the payment method you chose. Submit payment and your EPPICard bill is paid.
By getting this eppicard debit you can enjoy these benefits:
- You can shop with this card
- You can get cash faster
- Get toll free customer support service
- You can check your card balance
- Old and New card transactions
- Get low transaction fee with this card
- No ATM Surcharges Fee
- Get program related material
- You can report for lost or stolen card