Need credit? Want a better way to take control of your finance? The Merrick Bank’s Double Your Line credit card is right for you! If you received an invitation letter from Merrick Bank, just read this review article and follow the instructions to complete the rest of your application process online at Doubleyourline.com.
Double Your Line Credit Card Review:
If you get this card, you can get your FICO Score every month at no charge. You can determine your credit line – up to $3,000. Your account information is reported to the three major credit bureaus Experian, TransUnion and Equifax, so you can build your credit with this card. Of course, the flip side is also true. If you don’t pay your bills on time, your credit score will drop even lower. If you want to improve your credit, you should pay all your bills on time.
The credit limit ranges from $200 to $3,000 and you can choose it by yourself. If you choose an initial credit limit of $200, the initial credit will be about $164 (you need to pay a $36 annual fee) or about $152 if you also want to have an additional card. To double your credit line, you should pay your minimum monthly fee on time for the first 7 months. After that, your credit will increase automatically.
There is no interest for your security deposit. If you don’t pay the full security deposit, you will declined. You have 80 days to fund the deposit account before your application is considered withdrawn. The online application on Doubleyourline.com offers several payment methods you can choose from.
Fees of Double Your Line Credit Card :
- Set-up Fee: $0
- Annual Fee: $36 the first year. $3 dollars per month thereafter.
- Additional Fee: $12 per year per additional card. $1 per month per card thereafter.
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars.
- Penalty Fees: Late Payment up to $37
- Returned Payment: Up to $37
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 17.70%. Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Cash Advances: 22.70%. Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Paying Interest: Your Payment Due Date is at least 25 days after the close of each Billing Cycle. You will be not charged you interest on Purchases if you pay your entire New Balance by the Payment Due Date.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00.
How to Apply for Double Your Line Credit Card:
- Visit the website www.Doubleyourline.com.
- Enter the Acceptance Certificate Number found from your Acceptance Certificate and your Last Name as it appears on your offer letter. Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to fill the registration form with your personal information, such as your first name, SSN, Email Address, date of birth etc.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.