IdentoGo is an American company running the retail locations in all over the United States, providing the electronic fingerprinting and many other identity-related products and services as well.
Since 1992, IdentoGo’s customers have been able to meet fingerprint requirements quickly, conveniently and securely. It has been known to be serving over 5 million individuals.
How To Access IdentoGO New Jersey Registration Form:
Prior to beginning this process you must obtain the Universal Fingerprint Form from the agency/employer/organization requiring you to be fingerprinted. STOP. You will not be able to schedule without it. You should have your MasterCard with you as well. After having these, you are ready to go, here is what to do:
- Connect your laptop with a secure and fast speed internet connection in the first go.
- Open your web browser now and go to the fingerprinting options page on the official website.
- This link will help you go directly: www.bioapplicant.com/nj
- Wait for the page to be open now, scroll down to the end and click the white “Start Here” button at the end of this page.
- Select the Originating Agency Number in the first field on the page now.
- Select the category in the field below it.
- Now, select the Statute/Reason for Printing as well in the third field.
- Select the Document Type in the fifth box on the page now.
- Type in the Contributor’s Case Number in the field next to it.
- Type in the Miscellaneous in the last box now.
- Click the white “Continue” button at the end of the page and go to the next page to provide all the information about the Appointment and then the Biographic Information on the next page, and then on the last page, verify the information and submit it to the company at the end.
How To Review, Reschedule And Cancel An Existing Appointment
- Apart from scheduling a new appointment, you can also review and reschedule your existing appointment at www.bioapplicant.com/nj.
- Fill in your Applicant ID, last name and date of birth then hit “Continue” to make it.
- For appointment cancellation, you need to call the Call Center at 1-877-503-5981 before the deadline, or you will be charged a $10 processing fee.
Appointment scheduling is available via this website , 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. For applicants who do not have web access, appointments can be made by contacting us toll free at (877) 503-5981 on a first call, first served basis Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12 noon EST.