www.Apple.com/support/cc – Apple iTunes Store Credit Card Support Online

If you have received an unauthorized or unknown bill from Apple iTunes store on your credit card or bank account, it means that your account information has been stolen and abused. You should call your credit card or bank customer service and change your password ASAP. You can also call the Apple iTunes Store customer number 866-712-7753 or visit www.Apple.com/support/cc to cancel your bill by contact the customer support.

How to get online email support:

1. Open the website link www.Apple.com/support/cc.

2. On the left bottom, click on the “Contact Support” link, you’ll go to the online support page on account management, purchases, billing, iTunes cards and codes, or related topics. Just click on the “Contact iTunes Store support” to continue.

3. Then you need to select a topic, just click on “Purchases, Billing & Redemption” and select “The topic is not listed”. Enter a topic title “unauthorized bill” and click on the “Next” button.

4. Now you can start to email to Apple Support person by Email. Just fill out your contact information and your bill details and submit your claim. You’ll get a reply within 2-3 business days.

Wish it can help you solve the problem!

10 Comments on "www.Apple.com/support/cc – Apple iTunes Store Credit Card Support Online"

1. Bonita Gordy | April 15, 2014 at 8:16 am |

I received a $26.49 charge on my bill, I do not know what it is for!!!! Please contact me, also, cancel my credit card
    while you are at it.
    Thanks

2. Kenneth Robinson | April 16, 2014 at 9:41 pm |

I have been charged 20.00 dollars, I didn’t purchase anything from apple, I. Tunes etc, please remove this charge immediately and in the future, send a notice to my email about any charges. Also get a real person that can resolve issues.

KR

3. bertha ramirez | April 18, 2014 at 11:25 am |

i was charge twice on my account on 4/07 please advise

thanks

4. Lynetta Muske | April 21, 2014 at 7:25 am |

I have been charged ITunes fees on my credit card since July of 2013. I can’t talk to a live person because when I call the number, it gives this web site. I am beyond frustrated. Please, someone contact me on why these charges are being taken from my cc unauthorized! Unacceptable!

5. I get charge every month on my card for something I don’t buy why

6. charles diez | April 21, 2014 at 4:44 pm |

I HAVE BEEN BILLED $470 PLUS DOLLARS ON MY CREDIT CARD AND DID NOT USE ANYWHERE THAT AMOUNT LAST BILLING IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE THE AMOUNT ON MY CREDIT STATEMENT?

CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT!!!!!
    Charles F. Diez

7. several charges are on my credit card dated 4/3/2014,4/11/2014 and 4/14/2014 and4/16/2014 CANCEL IMEDIATELY!!!!! have called support number 4 days in a row with no success of talking to anyone…what is going on? THIS NEEDS RESPONCE NOW!! CONTACT ME @740-250-3400- OR I WILL TAKE OTHER OPTIONS.

8. Diana J. Hudler | April 22, 2014 at 8:55 am |

I have a $2.11 charge that was originally canceled and was billed anyway. Please remove it from my credit card account.

9. alecmitsunaga | April 25, 2014 at 4:40 am |

i was charged twice on my debit card I did not order anything from u 4 what

10. alecmitsunaga | April 25, 2014 at 4:52 am |

i wan tall my money back

Comments are closed.