Anthem is an American health insurance company that deliver quality products and services that give their members access to the care they need. Anthem offers their members a useful website, www.anthem.com, At this website, you can check your claims, compare costs for common medical procedures, find a doctor, and lots more. You will get the most relevant healthcare information possible and would help you manage your medical insurance. You get access to their entire directory of hospitals, doctors and specialists, making your search for the medical care you need much easier.
Anthem.com also offers estimating the cost an operation or procedure may take, making you more prepared. And, the site has its own health record that allows you to keep your records up-to-date and always available. They keep them organized and secure in which you can print out and hand to your doctor anytime. You even have your own health assessment tool which the website will automatically customize your result, then you’ll begin to see tips, news items, and alerts specifically based from your assessment. Once registered, all these features are yours to use and all would be personalized.
If you received a new Anthem member ID card, you should go to www.Anthem.com/register to register your card before you start using it. After setting up your online services, you can access & manage your personalized Anthem account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Go to www.anthem.com/register, you will then be redirected to their online registration.
- Enter your member ID number (found from your Anthem member ID card), your name and date of birth. Click on the button “Continue”
- Then set up your login details including username and password and click “Continue”
- Select your notification preferences and afterwards, confirm all the information you have provided.
- Click “Submit” to finish the registration.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (www.Anthem.com)provides health insurance and medical insurance for individuals, families & employers in these specific states including Colorado, Connecticut, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin and more.
Quick Services Links: