To join your instructor’s course, please complete the following two steps:
Step 1: Register for MyEconLab
To register, you will need a student access code and a course ID. If you don’t have an access code, you can purchase access online at www.myeconlab.com. You will have the choice to purchase access with or without a full etext. Once enrolled in your professor’s course, you will also have the option to purchase a discounted version of your text.
1. Go to http://www.myeconlab.com and click the Students button, in the Register section.
2. In the “For Students” section, click on the “Get Registered” link.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions for choosing author and title.
4. Choose Register with an Access Kit/Code if an access kit was included with your book. If you need to purchase access online, click Purchase Access.
5. Follow the instructions to set up your login and password and register for your course.
Step 2: Enroll in your instructor’s course
1. Log in to MyEconLab at http://myeconlab.com with your newly created Login Name and Password
2. Enter your Course ID
If you purchased access, visit the Student Center inside your Instructor’s Course for additional purchase options.
Note: If you are taking two MyEconLab courses simultaneously you will need two separate login accounts.
Need Help? For assistance, please visit http://www.myeconlab.com/support.
About Pearson MyLab Economics
Part of the world’s leading collection of online homework, tutorial, and assessment products, Pearson MyLab Economics is designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time.
With input from more than 11 million student users annually, Pearson MyLab creates online learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.