If your company is using ADP as employee benefit administration, you may be asked to register for ADP Self Service online at http://portal.adp.com. With ADP Self Service, you manage your profile, change your password, and manage other self services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to register:
1. Visit http://portal.adp.com using Internet Explorer 6.0 or above (Do NOT use Firefox or Safari), and click the ”First Time Users Register Here” link. Then it will show you the regisration page.
2. Click the “Register Now” to start the registration process. On the next page, it will ask you to enter your Registration Pass Code. Your employer provided you with a registation pass code when they instructed you to register online for ADP services. If you don’t know what your pass code is, contact your administrator for assistance.
3. Click the “Next” button to continue. Enter your Name, Social Security Number, and Birthday on the following page.
4. Then you need to enter your Contact Information. Please enter a valid email to receive notification.
5. Enter your Security Information and click Next. Then it will show your User ID and ask you to create your password. Create a new password for your account and click Submit.
6.The Confirmation page will appear. You are now registered for Self‐Service. You can start to log in and use the Self Service online.
If you receive any other error messages please call the Help Desk 737-1482 and report the problem.
Learn more from http://portal.adp.com