If your company is using ADP as employee benefit administration system, you may be asked to register for ADP Employee Self Service online at http://portal.adp.com. With the online system, you manage your profile, set up direct deposits, view your pay statements, change your password, and manage other self services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to register your account:
1. Visit http://portal.adp.com using Internet Explorer 6.0 or above (Do NOT use Firefox or Safari), and click the “First Time Users Register Here” link. Then it will show you the regisration page.
2. Click the “Register Now” to start the registration process. On the next page, it will ask you to enter your Registration Pass Code provided from your administrator or HR manager. The registration pass code is exclusive for you to register for The ADP online services. If you don’t know what your pass code is, contact your administrator for assistance.
3. Click the “Next” button to continue. Enter your Name, Social Security Number, and Birthday on the following page.
4. Then you need to enter your Contact Information. Please enter a valid email to receive notification.
5. Enter your Security Information and click Next. Then it will show your User ID and ask you to create your password. Create a new password for your account and click Submit.
6.The Confirmation page will appear. You are now registered for Self‐Service. You can start to log in and use the Self Service online.
If you’re already a registered user, just login your account by clicking on the “User Login” button.
Need more help, please call the Help Desk 737-1482 and report your problem.
Learn more from http://portal.adp.com!