Norton AntiVirus is an anti-malware software developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991 as part of its Norton family of computer security products. It uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Other features included in it are e-mail spam filtering and phishing protection. Creating next-generation protection against the newest threat with timely updates. No matter if you have a single device or a family of device Norton outperforms all its competitors with its consistency of service.
Norton security product is simple to install throughout the website www.norton.com/setup. It provides quick support for Norton installation, activation and setup. Norton comes with a promise of 100% protection. Once the user is subscribed to www.norton.com/setup. Norton expert tries to help and keep the devices virus free. By setting up you not only save yourself from the day to day threats it also aids you to optimise and smooth functioning of the devices.
How to Download and Install Norton Antivirus on your Computer:
- First go to www.norton.com/setup and sign in to Norton. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue. Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download. If you have more than one Norton product in your account, Choose the product you want to download and click Next.
- For Explorer or Microsoft Edge: Click Run.
- For Firefox or Safari: On the upper right corner of the program, tap the Download alternative to see the downloaded records, and double tap the document that you downloaded.
For Chrome: On the base left corner, double tap the record that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Your Norton Antivirus product is successfully installed and activated.