MyVanilla Debit Card is a prepaid Visa card has ability to help you budget your spending and protect you from fraud and identity theft.
Compared to the traditional debit card that issued by your bank and linked directly to your checking account, a prepaid card only gives you access to the funds you directly place in your card’s account – there is no link to bank accounts and personal information. This can effectively prevent identity theft and fraud.
This card controls the amount of money and you have to adhere to a planned budget. You are not allowed to make any purchases that go beyond the planned budget. This card is a prepaid card, and you can use it wherever Visa is accepted.
It will automatically load your payroll, government benefits or tax refund onto your MyVanilla Card. There are no check-cashing fees or long lines on payday. You can have your payroll or government benefits direct deposited in your prepaid card account gives you faster access to your funds than a paper check.
There are limitations of how much money can be loaded onto the card during specific time periods, and a maximum of $400 per day can be withdrawn from the ATM.
1) Monthly Fee: None
2) Signature and PIN Debit Purchase Transaction Fee: $0.50 per transaction
3) Domestic ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $1.95
4) Dormancy Fee: $3.95 per month
5) Direct Deposit: None
6) Reload at a Vanilla Reload retailer: Up to $3.95 per reload transaction
How to apply a MyVanilla Card:
1) Visit the website myvanilladebitcard.com
2) Click on the “Get a MyVabilla Card” button and select a card (Visa or MasterCard) you like to continue.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out the registration form with your personal information, such as your name, address, Social Security Number, Email Address, date of birth etc.
4) Setup your online account and finish the application process.
How to setup or activate your card:
If you already have a starter card, you should setup your card or activate your personalized card first before you start using it.
1) Go to the website myvanilladebitcard.com
2) Click on the “Setup Your Card” button and enter the card number and CVV number.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out the form with your personal information, such as your name, address, Social Security Number, Email Address, date of birth etc.
4) Setup your online account to login your card online.
User’s guide of MyVanilla Card:
MyVanilla gives you spending flexibilty all over the world while keeping your account safely and conveniently at your fingertips. Use MyVanilla to make money management simple by helping you track spending, monitor expenses, and more!
Automatically load your payroll, government benefits or tax refund onto your MyVanilla Card.
No check-cashing fees or long lines on payday.
Save time, get your funds faster
Add cash to your card quickly with Vanilla Reload. With thousands of locations nationwide, it is easy to find a Vanilla Reload retailer nearby.
Access your funds at millions of ATMs worldwide.
Use any MoneyPass Network ATM without paying a surcharge fee.
Fast cash at your fingertips with MyVanilla Card.
Send and receive money with your MyVanilla friends and family.
Securely transfer funds between MyVanilla Card accounts using your online account or
Set up automatic and one-time bill payments with your MyVanilla Card
No more worrying about mail delays, past due dates or missed payments
Get started by locating your biller in the Biller Directory
Need more help, call the Customer Service Number at: 1-855-686-9513.