www.Myrz.com/activate – Activate Your Best Buy Reward Zone Online

If you have signed up for a member of the Reward Zone program at any U.S. Best Buy store, you must go online at www.Myrz.com/activate to activate your account within 30 days from the date you submit your no fee membership application to a Customer Specialist.

How to Activate:

Visit www.Myrz.com/activate in a standard web browser, enter your 10-digit Reward Zone member ID found on the back of the membership card you received from the store. Then enter your phone and zip code and click the “Next” button to continue. On the next page, you will need to provide your login information, including your user name, password, valid email address, and more. After submit, you will receive a verification email in your Email. Click the verification link, then you can activate your Reward Zone membership.

Click here to activate your card now!

Benefits of Reward Zone program:

There are no fees to join, and no fees to continue.

You’ll earn 1 point for nearly every $1 you spend at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. You can use your points to redeem reward certificates which can be used toward the purchase of nearly any product or service in store or online.

You can take advantage of valuable online offers and earn points for purchases from a variety of Reward Zone program partners.

You can manage your account, check your points, and view special offers and exclusives online at MyRewardZone.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you’re a member of Reward Zone program and want to save more money on your purchase of Video Game & PC Game at Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com, you can go to www.Myrz.com/gamersclub and join the Gamers Club for free. As a My Best Buy Gamers Club member, you get double points on new game software, digital content and game accessories. Plus you can get $10 in reward certificates for each select game you pre-order and purchase. Learn more from here.

10 Comments on "www.Myrz.com/activate – Activate Your Best Buy Reward Zone Online"

1. I am not having any success at activating my Reward Zone Card. I have had it for several years and used it in two cities in SC. Both times I have not received one single point. Went to website to activate account and I receive Error message stating that it is already activated?! So when I try to get my password from the link it doesn’t open it. I have done this several times and am way past frustrated. So someone needs to tell me something! I feel very cheated and have shopped at Best Buy for years but maybe I will shop elsewhere in the future.

2. Beverly Kientzler | March 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm |

Cannot read numbers on the back of my rewards card . They are worn off and cannot be used when I make purchases. Please help or reissue a new one.

3. javier pinzon | April 19, 2011 at 7:53 am |

I had been trying to activate my account bat was imposible, the web had problems this is the message in the web.
    We’re sorry. There was an error when processing your request.
    What can i Do?

4. mae Sulvetta | April 21, 2011 at 10:49 am |

Our Reward Zone membership is in my husband’s name, Stephen Sulvetta. I cannot access the account as our old RZ was in my name and has the same email address. The current MemberID is 270036952. Stephen does not know how to use the computer and has no email address. Can you help me?

5. Leslie Van Hoveln | April 22, 2011 at 8:45 am |

How do I get my rewards. Leslie

6. I try to activate my account, but I was told the account has been activated already.My Member ID# is 2733262724 So what do I do now?
    Thank you.
    Meilan

7. I received a Birthday Quaruple Points, if I bought products for my Birthday between June 1 -11- July -31-11, which I bought on July 2st-11after spending several weeks in Richmod. Sony Cybershot DSCH70/B16, 1- BG-1Sony Battery , 6241685 lowepro rezo camera case and 2yr/ warranty. I was given double points for purchase, but had been in the Richmond areas and didnt know this letter was at my home waiting on me. July 5th 2011. I went in for major surgery. I spent a total of $376 dollars, but I had coupons totally $95 that no personal, had take the time a the harrisonburg store even show me how to show me how to get or use at your store. In short, I would have loss these points month like I have in so many time before. Plesase let me know what I need to do to get my point. Your time and attention to this matter is will be greatly appreciated. Kathy Newma

8. wallace okada | August 11, 2011 at 5:09 pm |

i definitely agree with s. washington ant several others. i tried to

activate my card after making several purchases, went into the
    computer and was given the “run around”. going back and forth
    after fi8lling uut info and submiting. still …..nothing. i called the phone
    and was told that i will have to wait 20 minutes plus. so i just gave up.
    there are 2 people at the store whot helped me a lot. the others
    only seemed to go up to a point,,then..sort of left me up in the air’
    but at least i got the information i needed. but i dont know if i will go
    back there unless i HAVE TO.

9. Arnold O`neal | August 25, 2011 at 9:38 am |

I cant seem to get my points for a purchass of 2376.12. Is this some kind of a joke? If it is its not funny.

10. wilma lavarias | December 12, 2011 at 9:09 pm |

We’re sorry. There was an error when processing your request.
    What can i Do?