www.Myrz.com/activate – Activate Your Best Buy Reward Zone Online

If you have signed up for a member of the Reward Zone program at any U.S. Best Buy store, you must go online at www.Myrz.com/activate to activate your account within 30 days from the date you submit your no fee membership application to a Customer Specialist.

How to Activate:

Visit www.Myrz.com/activate in a standard web browser, enter your 10-digit Reward Zone member ID found on the back of the membership card you received from the store. Then enter your phone and zip code and click the “Next” button to continue. On the next page, you will need to provide your login information, including your user name, password, valid email address, and more. After submit, you will receive a verification email in your Email. Click the verification link, then you can activate your Reward Zone membership.

Click here to activate your card now!

Benefits of Reward Zone program:

There are no fees to join, and no fees to continue.

You’ll earn 1 point for nearly every $1 you spend at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. You can use your points to redeem reward certificates which can be used toward the purchase of nearly any product or service in store or online.

You can take advantage of valuable online offers and earn points for purchases from a variety of Reward Zone program partners.

You can manage your account, check your points, and view special offers and exclusives online at MyRewardZone.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you’re a member of Reward Zone program and want to save more money on your purchase of Video Game & PC Game at Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com, you can go to www.Myrz.com/gamersclub and join the Gamers Club for free. As a My Best Buy Gamers Club member, you get double points on new game software, digital content and game accessories. Plus you can get $10 in reward certificates for each select game you pre-order and purchase. Learn more from here.

10 Comments on "www.Myrz.com/activate – Activate Your Best Buy Reward Zone Online"

1. Bolormaa Purevee | May 12, 2010 at 11:34 pm |

I would like to activate my card

2. Clcik the link, enter your card number and follow the isntructions.

3. John Mikesell | May 26, 2010 at 4:33 pm |

I want to activate my new card but it’s too confusing because of all the stuff on the page. I’m 80 this Aug. Do me a favor:
    My card # 2662110004 and I live at 1110 N. Henness Rd #1753 Casa Grande, AZ. Phone 520 483 7771. Jane & John Mikesell

4. maria gaido | May 31, 2010 at 11:00 am |

I tried many times to activate my reward zone card, was imposible

5. ron qualman | June 2, 2010 at 3:01 pm |

I think your sign on system stinks I gave it my e-mail address and it says it cannot use it even as that is how it is put in in the store . you should have it so that you only have to register at your regester in the store , it seems as if you do not want costomers to use your rewards and therefore dont want costomers also the rewards are very small for all the junk you put some one through. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS IF YOU WANT ME BACK AS A COSTOMER AND DO ITON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dag Brattelid | June 23, 2010 at 5:15 am |

I would like to activate my card

7. I would like to activate my card
    Id#2717786420

8. Conrado S. Tecson | June 30, 2010 at 4:24 am |

I would like to activate my card.

9. jacqueline Allen | July 1, 2010 at 12:10 pm |

I would like to activate my card.
    ID# 2641189762

10. My card will not activate. It is listed under someone else’s name. When I type in all the info yall need it tells me that is the wrong zip code. It is not the wrong zipcode HELP ME OUT WHEN YOU GET TIME.

Comments are closed.