We understand that every parent has enough to worry about staying in the loop with their student’s school accounts should be simple. MyPaymentsPlus is trusted by over 2 million parents to help streamline payments for school meals, fees, and activities. MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your school’s student information system (SIS), enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices, and eliminating the need to call or visit your school in search of information.
In addition to peace of mind, parents gain the added convenience of having all school-related payments in one place. Best of all, creating an account is simple and absolutely free. Once registered, you can:
- Check account balances online
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or e-check 24/7
- Auto-pay your student’s account when it reaches a low balance threshold
- Monitor cafeteria purchase history and receive low balance alerts
How to Register For a MyPaymentsPlus Account?
- Go to www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and click ‘Register a FREE Account’
- Add your Employee ID to the account
- Enter your name, address, phone number and an active email address
- Create your Username and password
- Verify that all information you entered is correct and click ‘Finish Registration’
MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and, in most cases, view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
MyPaymentsPlus and Horizon are committed to your satisfaction.