Did you receive an invitation letter of First Saving Credit Card? If yes, read this review and follow the instuctions to accept the offer.
First Saving Credit Card is issued by First Savings Bank, a legitimate finance organization which has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. This credit card is quite reliable and has gained quite few good reputations among their customers. You can use it to make everyday purchases, dine out at restaurants or to shop online wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Pros and cons of this credit card:
Firstly, this credit card can help people who have poor credit history to build or improve their credit scores.
Secondly, the card issuer takes care of their customers well and deals with the complaints with a satisfactory result.
Thirdly, this card has no Penalty APR and they provide fraud coverage for lost and stolen card.
Fourthly, you need to pay $75 annual fee immediately, $20 authorized user fee annually (if applicable), and 2% cash advance fees of each cash advance.
Basic information about First Saving Credit Card:
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is 29.9%.
- The initial credit limit is at least $350, up to $1,500. If you meet their requirements, you may be eligible to receive future credit limit increases.
- Credit limit of up to $350
- Annual fees ranging from $0 to $75 depending on the type of card
- Interest rates of between 15.6% and 29.9%
- Late fees of between $10 and $25 dollars
How to apply for a First Saving Credit Card:
- Visit the website www.firstsavingscc.com
- Click “Accept Online”
- Fill in the Reservation Number and Access Code
- Then verify your Mailing Address and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form with your personal information, such as your first name, second name, date of birth etc.
- Clicking the submit button to accept the offer.
How to manage your card account online:
If you’re already a cardholder of First Saving Credit Card, you can also go to this website www.firstsavingscc.com to manage your card account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just click the “Account Login” button and login with your username and password, then you can:
- View Your Card Summary
- Sign Up for Text & Email Alerts
- Schedule Automatic Payments
- Change Your Account Inormation