The Citi ThankYou Preferred Card is an extremely well-liked benefits credit card by Citibank. It benefits you for paying your bills promptly and for staying inside your credit limit. As being a rewards card, Citi ThankYou Preferred offers you points whenever you make purchases using the card, which may later be redeemed to get a wide range of rewards.
- Sign-up Bonus. Whenever you invest $500 together with your card within the very first three months of opening the account, you’re awarded 2,500 bonus ThankYou Points – equal to some $25 gift card.
- The card doesn’t have a yearly fee, and also the stability transfer fee is $5 or 3%, whichever is greater. The foreign transaction fee is 3%.
- There is a seven-month opening APR of 0% on buys following the account is opened. The balance transfers APR and also the APR on buys following the introductory time period is 13.24%, 18.24%, or even 23.24%, based on credit-worthiness. This rate differs based on the prime rate. The penalty APR of as much as 29.99% is utilized following a late as well as returned payment.
- Redemption of Points. Benefits begin at 1,000 ThankYou Points and therefore are redeemable for gift cards, music, electronics, assertion credits, as well as student loan rebates. ThankYou Points are really worth about 1 cent apiece when redeemed for gift cards. In the event you redeem points for money, every point is really worth about 0.625 cents.
- APR Reduction. Through making purchases, remaining within the credit restrict, as well as paying the minimal amount because of promptly for 3 consecutive months, cardholders possess the chance to reduce their APR by 0.25% every quarter. The acquisition APR may be decreased as much as 8 times having an optimum reduction of 2%.
- Bonus ThankYou Points. Additionally, you earn 100 rewards ThankYou Points every month you stay inside your credit limit and make a minimum of the minimum payment because of promptly. You aren’t qualified for this reward when there is no minimal payment because of in the end of the billing time period.
Basic Information About it:
- No annual fee
- 13.24% – 23.24% variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- transfer fee is $5 or 4%
- Either $5 or 3% fee of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater.
- Have 0% APR for the first seven months after opening
- You can get Bonus Thankyou points
Earn 2x ThankYou Points on purchases for Dining Out and Entertainment and per $1 spent on other purchases.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action and click “select Card Category” button and choose this card
- Make sure you are pre-qualified to this card and click “Get Started” button
- Enter your first and last name and suffix.
- Click “See your card offer” button
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the online application