Costco ended the 16-year cooperation with American Express and started to spread its Anywhere Visa Card on this June, the card needs no annual fee but $55 for membership and if you are already a member of American Express and an upcoming new user of Anywhere Credit card, then you can simply start to use your new card on 20 June, 2016 and stop to use your old card from the same day.
The card is featuring in 4x points on $7,000 in gas consumption, 3x points on meals and travel purchases, 2x points at Costco and Costco.com, and 1x points on all other purchases. Therefore, in total you can get more than two thousand USD cash back for one year.
For all the benefits and rewards that they can provided to consumers, we recommend Costco shoppers, people who want to try it since long and those who are not so strict about how to redeem their rewards the most to get started to use this card.
Basic Information About Citi Anywhere Credit Card:
- No annual fee
- A fee of 3% of the amount of transaction in USD if you are transferring currency other than USD. No foreign transaction fees for purchases made at Costco warehouses worldwide, but not all warehouses accept Visa cards
Highlights and Rewards:
- 4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurant and eligible travel purchases worldwide
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- In total, you can get $2310 cash back for a year
How to Activate and Set Up Your Card:
- Visit citi.com/CostcoSetup to confirm the receipt of your card
- Press “Get Started” button to be redirected to the next page
- Enter your card information including 16-digit card number, 3-digit card security code and confirm your identity by entering your date of birth and the last 4 digits of SSN
- Press “Confirm Receipt” to do follow steps to complete the registration process
After registering the online access, you’ll be able to manage your card account online anytime you want. Here you can make payments, set up AutoPay payments, download previous statements, request a credit limit increase, and so on.
Something More You Need to Know:
- Costco Citi Credit card does not need your application; they will mail it to the basic card member or authorized officer’s mailing address provided to Citi. If you have an active Costco membership and want to apply this card by yourself, please visit the website citi.com/applycostco and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you received it, you can follow the directions on the card to confirm that you’ve received it. Ensure you are ready to start using your new card on June 20,2016 and destroy your old card.
- Your old card from American Express can be used until June 19, 2016.
Learn more FAQs from citi.com/welcomecostco!