The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card from Chase is definitely an air travel credit card along with a $95 yearly fee after a fee-free 1st year. It earns a limitless 2 United MileagePlus miles per $1 used on all United Airlines airfare buys, as well as an unlimited 1 mile for each $1 spent on everything else. Miles could be redeemed for United Airlines airfare without any blackout dates, seat limitations, or any other restrictions.
The Explorer card’s greatest competition is other airline rewards credit cards, like the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature, Chase British Airways Visa Signature, Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard and Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express. It’s also similar to general-purpose travel rewards cards, for example, Capital One Venture Rewards, although those cards generally have handier reward payoff options.
- Sign-up Bonus. Whenever you spend a minimum of $1,000 within three months of opening the account, you receive 30,000 bonus miles. This reward may be worth up to $600 when used for airfare, with respect to the dollar price of the relevant fares. If you add a certified user for your requirements to make more than one purchases within the same Three month period after account opening, you receive yet another 5,000-mile bonus, for any total sign-up bonus of 35,000 miles.
- Travel Advantages. The United MileagePlus Explorer card has a raft of travel advantages. Included in this are free 1st examined bag for the primary cardholder and something companion (usually $25 each method per individual); priority boarding just before general boarding; 2 free of charge United Club airport lounge passes each year; complimentary room updates when accessible, free breakfast, as well as extended check-in/check-out hours at greater than 700 partner hotels globally; and access to unique or VIP occasions, for example private cooking classes as well as musical performances.
- Credit Needed. United MileagePlus Explorer needs superb credit. Any credit imperfections of note could be disqualifying.
Basic Information About it:
- No Intro Annual fee for the first year
- $95 for the following years
- Enjoy travel benefits include free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No fees on foreign transactions
- 2 united club passes each year for your travel and chip-enabled card provides add security
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United, earn 1 mile per $1 spent on other purchases
- Get 30,000 bonus miles after spend $1,000 in the first three months of account opening; get 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months and 1,000 bonus miles each year after you reach $25,000 in net purchase on your card
How to Apply a Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card:
- Visit https://www.theexplorercard.com/30kAFW
- Press “Apply Now” button to be redirected to the next page
- Provide required information on the next page include your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code and MileagePlus Number
How to manage your card account online:
If you’re already a cardholder of Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card and would like to manage your card anytime, you need to go to the website www.Chase.com/united and create your Chase Online Access account.
With this online system, you can manage your credit card account quickly, conveniently and securely. You don’t need to worry about what time it is and where you are. You can pay your bill, view your statement, and transfer your balances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at home, at office, or even at the airport.
On the home page of this website, you can see the quick links of the three main online services. If you have already registered, just login your account, click the link and follow the instructions. If you don’t have an Chase.com account, click here to enroll now!