The Amex Hilton credit card is among four credit cards tied towards the Hilton HHonors loyalty program, along with two cards from American Express and also the other two offered by Citi.
Amex Hilton credit card: Is it Worthwhile?
As being a no yearly fee credit card, the Amex Hilton credit card might be very best suited as being a supplemental credit card. Use the card to make the signing bonus as well as keep it around for all those times when you will be staying in a Hilton resort, or even can leverage any from the other bonus investing categories. Being an everyday card, the rewards on non-bonus investing aren’t profitable enough to warrant which makes it the first card in your wallet.
How does It Fare Against The other HHonors Credit Cards?
Amongst the 2 no yearly fee Hilton Credit Cards, the other being the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature, we predict this American Express providing is obviously exceptional from the two. Whilst each card are good as supplemental credit cards, the American Express has higher benefits in only regarding each category which makes it the better option.
With the Amex edition, cardholders receive seven HHonors Reward points for every dollar when paying for purchases at Hilton resorts vs. the six you’d obtain using the Citi. This card also provides five factors for each dollar anytime you invest money at US supermarkets, restaurants or gas stations. The Citi card just provides three points for each dollar invested at supermarkets drug stores as well as gas stations. Presently, the Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express also includes a greater bonus, so that you can easily see why we think the American Express option is the much better of the 2.
Customers that could be looking to earn points to get a big upcoming trip could think about getting each card to be able to earn both signing bonuses, amounting to 80,000 HHonors points overall. Or else, over the long haul, you will do much better by sticking with the Hilton HHonors Card from American Express.
Basic Information About it:
- No annual fee
- Complimentary HHonors Silver status for cardholder
- Upgrade to HHonors Gold status when you make $20,000 or more in purchases each year
- 75k highest sign-up bonus worths about $375
- You can get access to Amex Offer when you hold this credit card
- Get $5 back when you spend $15, get $25 back on Amazon.com when spend $75
Earn 100,000 HHonors Points after spending $3,000 in first 3 months; earn 12 Hilton HHonors points every $1 spent on hotel stays within Hilton Portfolio; 6 points on US restaurants, supermarkets, gas stations.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/hilton-hhonors and click “Apply Now” button
- Enter your personal information includes full name, your name on card, Email address, SSN, date of birth, phone number, income source, total annual income etc.
- Press “Continue” button to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the online application