YouTube is the popular American video-sharing website. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films etc. The youtube platform is compatible with all the operating systems and web browsers. But most of the people likes to watch YouTube shows on their smart TV screen. With the YouTube app, you are now able to watch YouTube on your smart TV, game console and other devices.
Now let’s start discussing that How we can activate YouTube through Youtube.com/Activate on SMART TV. Steps for activating the youtube app on your Smart Tv is very simple. Here are the steps to set up YouTube on any Smart TV.
- Firstly, open your YouTube app on your Smart TV.
- Then, click on the Gear icon on the left side of the screen.
- Select Sign in.
- It will give you an 8 digit code.
- Now go to youtube.com/activate on your laptop or mobile.
- Enter your Google account information and select sign in.
- Enter the 8 digit code of YouTube app and proceed.
- Click Allow access if it asks permission.
Those steps to set up YouTube on Roku TV:
- Connect your Roku with Roku TV and then sign in.
- Click the home button to go to home screen (if you aren’t on Home screen).
- After this go to menu and then choose Channel store.
- Then click OK from the remote.
- Go to top free and there select YouTube.
- Click the option of Add Channel.
- Nextly select and open the YouTube channel. Click on Gear icon on the left side.
- Then click on Sign in. You will revive an 8-digit code.
- Now go to youtube.com/activate on your laptop or phone.
- Enter Yours google account information and then sign in.
- Enter 8-digit code which the YouTube had gave you and then click proceed.
- Click allow access if you see the option.
Each device have different steps to activate YouTube. The above steps are for reference only.